Offworld Audio Plugin
So let's be clear... the Offworld plug-in is expensive, so if you're looking to buy an instrument plugin based on features per dollar, this is not for you. There are dozens of them out there to choose from; you probably own one or two. However, if you lust after that warm analog-like sound, the Offworld plugin, as a replacement for a 40 pound analog hardware synth, doesn't look quite so pricey. I know that's an audacious claim, so prove me wrong.
Download the Demo. It's free. I think you'll agree that Offworld sounds amazing!
Created with new innovative custom DSP algorithms, it's a vintage styled, algorithmic (no samples), subtractive synthesizer, with clean alias-free and ripple-free oscillators (no Gibbs effect). It has continuously variable wave shapes (sine, triangle, saw, square, pulse), unison (detune ratios from the Roland JP-8000), hard sync, ring modulation, linear FM, adjustable phase, low pass (24db/12db) and high pass (12db) filters, beautiful analog style stereo delay, 16 note polyphonic with true monophonic mode, traditional AHDSR envelopes with looping, and more. It really sounds amazing!
My album Electric Sheep (by Danny Bliss) was created entirely with the Offworld audio plugin, drums too. Check it out HERE.
Below are some examples of the Offworld audio plugin. All demos are made with the Offworld plugin only; no effects, no EQ, no mastering, just the raw output.
My favorite goto synth has always been the Moog Voyager. It's by far the most inspiring hardware analog synth to my ears. The Yamaha CS-80 and DK Synergy are awesome too. So I set out 13 years ago, not knowing a thing about Digital Signal Processing (DSP), to develop a software plug-in that captures that organic, almost alive sound that Bob Moog created. Well... it took awhile, but here it is. Offworld now replaces my Minimoog Voyager.
Offworld is not suppose to be a copy of anything. It's the best parts of my favorite synths, put together in a way that inspires me musically. I hope it inspires you too.
Offworld is powerful, but not confusing or overly complicated. With Offworld, you don't have to spend hours trying to create a preset that sounds good. Turn any knob at any time and it will sound wonderful, and that's a hugh time saver.
- Fully Digital Signal Path (it's software)
- 3 - Vintage Style Oscillators (continuous: Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Pulse)
- Alias Free Oscillators with Full Piano Range
- Ripple Free Oscillators (no Gibbs effect)
- Noise (White/Pink, plus Frequency adjust)
- Hard Sync
- Ring Modulation
- Linear FM
- Unison (detune ratios from the Roland JP-8000)
- Phase Adjust
- Glide (Normal, Legato)
- Keyboard Mode (Polyphonic, Monophonic, Legato)
- 2 - AHDSR (Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release, plus Looping)
- 1 - LFO now with BPM sync (Wave, Delay, Rate, Drift)
- Low and High Pass Filters (Cutoff, Resonance, Amount) (Low Pass 12dB/24dB)
- Stereo Delay (Time, Feedback, Mix, Wideness)
- Tuning (430Hz - 450Hz)
- Click on a number value to input an exact amount
- Resizable UI
- And Much More
- macOS 10.13 or newer
- Windows 10 or newer
- Host software / DAW (compatible with most)
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 65.3MB free disk space
- AUv2, VST3, (64-bit M1 & Intel)
- VST3 (64-bit)