Offworld Audio Plug‑in
Vintage styled, algorithmic based (no samples), subtractive synthesizer, clean alias-free oscillators, hard sync, ring modulation, low and high pass 12db filters, beautiful analog style stereo delay, 8 note polyphonic with true monophonic mode, traditional AHDSR envelopes with looping, and more. It really sounds delicious!
Below are some examples of the Offworld audio plugin. All demos are made with the Offworld plugin only; no effects, no EQ, no mastering, just the raw output.
My favorite goto synth has always been the Moog Voyager. It's by far the most inspiring hardware analog synth to my ears. The Yamaha CS-80 and DK Synergy are awesome too. So I set out 13 years ago, not knowing a thing about Digital Signal Processing (DSP), to develop a software plug-in that captures that organic, almost alive sound that Bob Moog created. Well... I believe it's finally done. Offworld is not suppose to be a copy of anything. It's the best parts of my favorite synths, put together in a way that inspires me musically. I hope it inspires you too.
- Fully Digital Signal Path (it's software)
- 1 - LFO (Wave, Delay, Rate, Drift)
- 2 - Vintage Style Oscillators (Sawtooth, Pulse, Square, Sine, Triangle)
- Sub Oscillator (Wave, Amount)
- Noise (White/Pink, Frequency)
- Oscillator Hard Sync
- Ring Modulation
- Glide (Normal, Lagato)
- Keyboard Mode (Polyphonic, Monophonic, Lagoto)
- 2 - AHDSR (Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release, plus Looping)
- Low and High Pass Filters (Cutoff, Resonance, Amount) (12db)
- Stereo Delay (Time, Feedback, Mix, Wideness)
- Resizable UI
- macOS 10.11 or newer
- Windows 10 or newer
- Host software / DAW (compatible with most)
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 20MB free disk space
- AUv2, VST3, Standalone (64-bit M1 & Intel)
- VST3, Standalone (32/64-bit)